Monday, September 26, 2011

Fashion Inspiration: Wedge Booties

I'm subscribed to Shefinds and they recently did a feature on wedge booties. Here is blogger Rumi of Fashion Toast wearing wedge booties:

Photo from Shefinds
Literally screamed at my computer screen when I saw the feature.Going on a trip in the near future and I am on the hunt for fashionable but comfortable shoes to bring along while I go sightseeing. Will definitely be on the lookout for wedge booties.

My requirements:
- a basic color. Black is the safest but I'm thinking a tan color would help elongate the legs
- a good wedge. The wedge must be stable enough to go walking in for a long periods of time.
- a good fit - I don't want to cut off my ankles too much. My legs are short enough as it is.

The hunt commences.


P.S., I also love the Givenchy Nightingale bag she's carrying.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment