Saturday, September 17, 2011

Corporate Break: Weekend Look using Miss-Match

 Trying out Miss-Match. It's the local version of Polyvore. Here's a weekend look I created:

Key pieces to the look:

White shirt - I love the clean and simple look of a good white shirt. The rolled-up sleeves are a bonus.
Long Skirt - I'm more comfortable wearing a skirt over jeans. Loving how easy and breezy this skirt feels.
Leopard print wedges - I love the leopard print. Wedges are perfect for the weekend.
Printed scarf - This colors of this scarf are a perfect complement to the leopard print wedges
Earrings - I love hoop earrings. I really think they jazz up a look.
Red bag - The red splash of color is refreshing and the polka dots feel so happy. 
Do you also create looks on Miss-Match? The best part about it is that all items are available locally. Really bad for the wallet but it makes creating the looks you want less aspirational and more achievable with the click of a mouse.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment