Sunday, September 25, 2011

Casual Friday: Statement Shirt


Kept things casual for a Friday outfit to work. It didn't help that I was running late... again. I decided to go with one of my statement shirts. These are what I call my shirts with unique details that don't need dressing up. This shirt from Tyler has rolled up sleeves which you then attach to a button near the shoulders.

My jeans are from Dorothy Perkins with a good stretch material with a dark rinse and no feathering effect. All the better so as not to highlight the legs. Tied everything together with a belt from SM Department Store and brown wooden platform heels from Lyn which can't be seen in this photo but I'm too lazy to ask Carmen, my officemate, to take another shot. How do other bloggers take self-portraits?!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment