Thursday, September 15, 2011

Corporate Fashion: Amazon FSG - Luxe Cardigan

Here's the Refined Cardigan look from the Amazon Fall Style Guide:


And here's how I recreated the look for less:


Key pieces:

Outdoor Shot

The original cardigan recommended by Amazon is the Joie Liz cardigan for USD248 (Php9920 approximate). My wallet would have cried. The green cardigan is the Camilla boyfriend cardigan from Plains and Prints (Php995, USD20, approximate). I went with green as I wanted to update my color choices.  It worked really well with the navy tank. The cardigan also comes in black and gray. Tempted to get all colors.

My navy silk tank is a find from the Shopaholic! brand at the Girls Teens Wear section of SM Department Store. It retails for (Php499.50, USD13, approximate). It also comes in lilac. Here's a tip, if you plan to buy items worth Php1000 or more from the Girls Teens Wear department, ask the salesladies for a coupon to give you Php100 off. Every little bit counts.



More finds from SM Department Store include the snakeskin print belt (Php149.50, USD4 approximate). I went a little crazy at the belts section because I wanted to update my look with new belts. SM really has it all for you! You can't beat this price.

The pleated skirt is from Iora, a Singaporean brand. I bought this several years ago when I went to Singapore for vacation so I can't remember the price. I do know it was under Php1000 upon conversion and was 70% off.

My shoes are by Dolce Vita, purchased from My Habit. I only wore the shoes to fully recreate the essence of the look for this shot since I don't own booties. The shoes are surprisingly comfortable despite the 5" heels. However, I actually used a more conservative pair of gray peep-toe pumps for work.

The long necklace is my mother's. Grabbed it (with permission) from her dresser.

Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment