Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Corporate Fashion: Lace Skirt

One of the blogs I follow is Extrapetite. No, I'm not extra petite, far from it. But I love her sense of style and her style tips which I then try to incorporate into my everyday outfits for work. In one of her posts, she featured a lovely lace skirt:


Since then, I've been on the hunt for a similar skirt. On a recent trip to one of those export overrun stores, I stumbled upon a lace skirt that came in black and cream. I pounced on both colors. The skirts were priced at Php400 each (USD10 approximate). With a little haggling, I got both skirts for only Php700 (USD18 approximate). I couldn't wait to take these skirts out for a spin. So here's my take on wearing the cream lace skirt to work:

 Sorry for the poor quality of my picture. I'm too lazy to bring my DSLR camera to work.

I'm wearing the black version of the Jupiter top featured in this Plains and Prints ad. 



The fabric is very comfortable. Do drop by the Plains and Prints store and check out the different tops. The one I'm wearing is priced at Php895 (USD23 approximate). 


I'm loving this lace skirt and I can't wait to wear it in other ways in the coming weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment