Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Corporate Fashion: Red Trench Coat

Rainy days and Mondays get you down? Wear a red trench coat like I did:


Red trench coat by Mango
Got the red trench coat when Mango went on sale last year so I don't think it's available anymore. The fabric is waterproof and perfect for trudging around in this rainy weather. Check out the beige and blue versions being sold by Mango on their website.

I wanted rain boots to go with my outfit instead of plain heels but I had a sneaking suspicion that I might end up looking like Paddington bear. What do you think?

Here's what I wore underneath the trench coat:



Dress by New York and Company
 The dress is from my favorite export overrun store and is from the brand New York and Company. They have similar dresses now on their website. Check here, here and here for the animal print version. The dresses on the website go for about 70 to 80USD but I got my dress for only 600php (USD15, approximate).

Heels are from Nine West and my ring is from H and M. Actually, it's my sister's ring which I borrowed. I'm hoping wearing this ring will cure my obsession for the YSL Arty ring but I doubt it.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment