Friday, September 23, 2011

Corporate Fashion: White Pants after Labor Day?

One of the fashion rules I find funny is the "no white pants after labor day" rule. If you were here in the Philippines, that would mean you can't wear white pants after the first of May? So weird. Hehehe. (Yes, I know it means that no white pants after the first Monday of September since this is a US holiday.)

For the past week, I've been perusing fall collections and seeing the return of darker colors. I wanted to give a shout-out to sunny summer days by wearing white pants. Here's how I wore my white pants:



My white pants are by K and Company which I got on sale several years ago. While K and Company is more popular for their office-appropriate dresses, do check out their pants. The pants are tailored and have a good fit to them. I grab a pair of pants whenever the store goes on sale. I like the fact that the material is not see-through.

My silk top is a Banana Republic overrun I got for only 150Php (USD4, approximate)! Yes, it's a steal. I love good finds like these.

My pink belt is from the SM Department Store. I love the accessories they carry which are all very affordably-priced.

The bangles are from Vita Fede and Janina Dizon. My pearl and ruby necklace is a gift from mom.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment