Monday, September 19, 2011

Corporate Fashion: Amazon FSG - The Flirty Blouse

Here's the Amazon Fall Style Guide (FSG) on how to do the Flirty Blouse:

Photo from Amazon

Using items from my closet, here's my take on this look:



My pink dotted blouse was an old purchase from K and Company. I love this store and actually pick up a few pieces from their collections every year. They are a local Philippine brand and have stores in Rockwell and Glorietta in Makati. The pink polka dots are very feminine and I usually wear this blouse under a very somber black suit for a touch of whimsy.

The wide leg pants are from Topshop and I picked it up several years ago from a trip to Singapore. At that time, skinny jeans were the trend but I rebelled since skinny jeans do not work with my body type. Several years later, wide leg pants are now on trend. Do try to buy and wear items that work for you. The belt is a random belt I found at home and probably belongs to one of my two sisters. I like the touch of tan.


The black peeptoe heels with ribbon details are by Schutz. Bought them from Tyler when they were doing a buy 1, get 1 free promo. The suede material makes it very comfortable for the whole day but are a hassle when it rains.



Finally, here's a close up of the bangles. The blue bangle is from Vita Fede, purchased from Ava. The rest of the bangles are from SM Department Store for only Php399 (US10 approximate).

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment