Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Casual Friday - The Black Dress

Just a quick post on what I wore last Friday. We can get away with slightly more casual outfits on Fridays but I wanted to dress it up a bit. So here's what I wore:

Dress by K and Company, Gray Cardigan from Landmark, Blue and snakeskin belts from SM Department Store, Shoes from Stella Luna
 The black dress I'm wearing is jersey and super comfortable. The drapey cardigan from Landmark keeps me warm as the office can get chilly.

I layered two belts from SM Department Store to keep things interesting. I love the pop of blue while the snakeskin belt matches the overall gray and black tones of my outfit.

The details of my shoes aren't very clear from the photo but it has working zippers. Gives some visual interest to what could be classified as neutral shoes.

The orange Twilly worn as a bracelet adds a bit of color.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment